Now more than ever, the key to staying healthy is smiling & having a great coach. Chris Cooper
Your coach at Carbide “The Happy Place” knows that life is hard, and it’s been thrust upon you due to this that or the other. We want to put the “happy” back into your day, and we have so many tools to help you do that!
1. Accountability: Your coach will stay connected to you through regular communication that will keep you on track. We’ll make sure you stay consistent to your workouts.
2. Personalization: There are millions of workouts available online, but your coach will first establish some achievable personal goals with you, then ensure you are doing the best workouts to reach those goals.
3. Flexibility: Life struggles can be super challenging, your priorities might change day by day, and your coach will be attentive and super responsive. They can change your program to reflect your needs just as quickly!
4. Help with new habits and a healthy mindset: You might be sleeping in, wearing pajamas all day, eating poorly and just feeling down. Your coach will help you build structure into your days at home or work by helping you set a schedule, providing task lists and planning tools, and supplying mindset work for mental health.
5. Social connection: We are social beings and being happy means staying connected! Along with regular communication about your physical fitness, we will meet with you in person or virtually (through Zoom, Messenger, Email or a telephone) to have a coffee or chat, and we’ll invite you to events with your new gym family!
Do you structure & Happiness back into your day? The Happy Place is @ www.carbidecrossfit.com